Who are we?
Pep Creative is a Melbourne-based social media agency with a team of storytellers who manage social media. Well. We create and manage content and talent within the beauty, fashion, food, and lifestyle space as that’s what we all live and breathe. We’re very selective on the brands we work with – they all need to support our core values. From sustainability to mindfulness to diversity, each of our all-female team constantly researches and educates the team on their own topic so we can keep our work in line with our passions.
Our founder Ashli has worked in the social space for 10 years and has her own side hustle / skincare brand, Yours Only. It offers whole system skincare, formulated products that are safe for the skin and the body, dressed in packaging you can not find at the local pharmacy. But it’s much more than that. It’s a community of people that know what it’s like to deal with health issues – inside and out.
Ashli focuses her energy on whichever business needs it more, and both businesses are currently in a growth phase, which is why we’re currently building up our team.
- Day off on your birthday
- Phone bill allowance
- ClassPass membership
- Regular team activities
- Pooches at the office
- Open plan space in a cute office in the heart of Cremorne (opposite Richmond station)
- All female team who are actually friends
- Lots of support for career progression
- Hybrid working option
Who we’re looking for:
Someone with a passion for all things social with a strong focus on social media trends, influencers and content creation. A passion for something that does not involve work too. Kim in our team is the queen of personal development and teaches us ways we can improve ourselves both personally and professionally.
What you will do:
Work across an array of clients, executing:
- Research and stay up to date with all social media trends, ensuring we’re as reactive as possible across all projects
- Lead fortnightly ideation sessions, ensuring they’re all achievable within scope
- Create monthly campaign ideas for clients in line with current trends
- Lead all photoshoots across ideation and production
- Create UGC content fit for Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Be the content expert in the team by being the point of contact across all work prior to going out (ideation, proofing, creation, feedback)
- Lead all influencer projects, including ideation, negotiations, and execution
- Bonus: has experience with runnings ads
What does our dream person look like?
- 3+ years experience, managing multiple projects at once
- Has strong content creation experience
- Someone who oozes passion and a love for organization and processes
- Has 10/10 knowledge for emerging trends and industry updates
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each platform can be used in different scenarios to drive results for each client.
- Is a creative thinker with a non-stop stream of innovative ideas for our clients
- Has the ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies
- Has excellent communication skills (phone, email and meetings) and is able to express each client’s vision creatively using their tone of voice.
Wanna get on board?
If you’re sold and keen to learn and grow with Pep Creative, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your application to Ashli with:
1: Your resume and cover letter
2: Some samples of campaigns you’ve managed, including results.
3: Your expected salary