Deadline: October 15, 2022
Applications are open for the One League Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program 2022. One League’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship program is offered in collaboration with Stanford Online and features a curated selection of courses from Stanford’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship program.
The program provides the essential skills of innovation and entrepreneurship, features training on the highly acclaimed Design Thinking approach from Stanford’s d.school, and covers key topics including building effective business models, scaling products and businesses, raising capital, and more. Program participants are paired with global mentors from the industry, in the fields of innovation, entrepreneurship, venture capital, and more, who can provide guidance and support, and get the opportunity to meet inspiring speakers and guests, including renowned startup founders, technology industry leaders, venture capitalists, and more. The program culminates in an opportunity to present and pitch your startup idea to receive funding from global venture firms.
Whether you’re at the idea stage or looking to scale your business, whether you’re starting a new company or driving innovation within an established organization, this program will engage and inspire you, while providing essential, hands-on skills to drive results .
The six courses in the program feature a combination of multimedia instructional videos and self-paced exercises along with live, synchronous classes with fellow entrepreneurs from all over the world led by some of Silicon Valley’s best-in-class instructors and facilitators. Each course is an opportunity to apply the essential learnings, tips, and tricks taught in the course to your own startup or business problem in real-time utilizing the One League Idea Implementation Lab model.
- Essentials of Entrepreneurship
- Cultivating the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Design Thinking: Empathize & Prototype
- Building Business Models
- The Power of Stories to Fuel Innovation
- Capstone: Venture Pitch
- Learn the essential innovation and entrepreneurship skills, tips, and tricks from the best in Silicon Valley and the world.
- Collaborate with and learn from a highly select cohort of fellow entrepreneurs and innovators from around the world.
- Receive mentorship from an extensive coalition of industry leaders, incredible founders, and more.
- Meet inspiring speakers and guests, including renowned startup founders, technology industry leaders, venture capitalists, and more and build your global network.
- Receive guidance, support, and access to opportunities to seek venture funding to propel world-changing ideas.
- One League offers up to 100% tuition-free scholarships based on merit and need.
- Open to current and aspiring entrepreneurs;
- Working on high-impact ideas, with the potential to drive meaningful, positive change in the world;
- Solving real-world global problems with innovative solutions, using a deep technical area of expertise or a core competitive advantage;
- All disciplines and industries welcome;
- From all regions of the world.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance;
- Commitment to building a startup or driving innovation in your industry;
- Passion to drive positive change in your local region through innovation and entrepreneurship.
The application deadline is October 15, 2022 by Midnight PST.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit One League.