Due to exciting growth and demand from around the globe one of Australia’s largest club night promotion companies, Plus One Co. are looking for passionate individuals to join our exceptional team and event family.
This role works directly with our events team to execute all event planning and delivery via a series of exciting, challenging and rewarding tasks.
Day to day you will:
- Create and manage engaging content across all social media accounts for designated brands including but not limited to the creation of ads, events, content posting, some other content creation, photos, videos and promotions.
- Utilizing the Plus One Co. patron database create and distribute appropriate content to support events
- Updating the Plus One Co. patron database
- Respond to messages from patrons across all social media platforms (including private and public messages) in a timely manner
- Liaise with third party contractors including but not limited to venues, DJ’s, photographers, videographers, event specific decor / theming, etc to ensure plans are in place to enable successful event promotion and delivery.
- Manage all post event social media follow up
- Creation and management of physical accessories for events
- In the lead up to all events support growth as required through strategic marketing and social media promotion
- Utilizing appropriate companies and software, coordinate the process of ticket builds for assigned events.
- Ability to prioritize and work autonomously towards group goals and timelines set out in project management software
- Maintain high levels of professionalism and adhere to company culture and values at all times.
- Ensure clear and effective communication in all activities
- Understand that Plus One Co. is a truly collaborative workplace and from time to time you may be required to complete work outside of the core deliverables of this position
What you will bring to the team:
- Minimum Certificate 3 in relevant qualification or suitable position experience
- Experience in the event industry or other fast paced customer focussed industry desirable but not necessary
- A fun and “can do” attitude to not only support the business outcomes but also provide a positive impact on the business culture and the services we bring to our clients.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a team of motivated, passionate, friendly and supportive staff then apply now by submitting your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you are the super star candidate we are looking for !
To learn more about Plus One Co visit us at www.fivefourentertainment.com.au/plus-one-co