Five tips to unleash creativity
If you have some kind of skill or knowledge that you would like to share with others and live your passion, Hotmart has five essential tips for you to create a unique digital product and enter the Creator Economy:
1. Choose the topic you want to talk about: The first step to creating a digital product is defining the topic you want to talk about. It is fundamental that it is a topic that you dominate, because only then can you create something relevant for your audience. If it’s a topic you don’t know much about, you’ll need the support of others to develop the digital product. On the one hand, this can reduce the workload, but on the other hand, it will increase the creation costs, so think about it.
2. Define the format of the product: With the set of themes, the next step is to choose the format of the content. There is a variety of formats, from podcasts to ebooks, courses, classes, workshops, infographics, software, etc. Sin embargo, it is necessary to take into account that the most adequate format depends on three elements: the resources available (microphone, editing system, camera, etc.); The public interest and the ability to adapt to the proposed theme.
3. Know the products of the competition: Do benchmarking to know the products of the competition. There is always an opportunity to differentiate from the competition and innovate. Investigate what the competitors are doing and review what elements you can improve on your product to differentiate it, even though the same theme already exists and can be shown in a different way.
4. Definir al buyer persona: Necesitas conocer a tu audiencia antes de poner el plan en práctica, para eso necesitas hacerte las siguientes preguntas: ¿Quién consumirá tu producto? ¿Qué espera esta persona? ¿Cuánto está willing to pay? What are your favorites? Respondiendo a esto puedes crear al buyer persona, es decir, una persona ficticia que representa tu comprador y/o consumidor de tu producto. This buyer persona has a name, age, gender, hobbies and experiences. Entre más caracteristics y detalles expongas de este buyer persona es mucho mejor.
5. Determinar el sales channel: From the beginning you must take into account the channels through which you will sell your product. It has to be a reliable channel with good reputation and image. Preferably a free and complete platform to host and sell your digital products and you don’t have to worry about anything other than the content you offer. In Hotmart, content creators do not pay monthly fees and there is only one cost for each sale made.
Review the origin of the Creator Economy, how it is possible to earn money online and how to create courses online with the help of Hotmart and start living your passions!