As of August 62022, with a net worth of roughly $73.4 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $59.6 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $56.0 billion); and Mackenzie Scott (No. 4, $41.6 billion).
Jacqueline Mars is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $33.1 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $28.8 billion, followed by Miriam Adelson with $28.3 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.2 billion. Abigail Johnson ($20.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $18.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $73.4 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.6 billion
- Julia Koch & Family: $56.0 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $41.6 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $33.1 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $28.8 billion
- Miriam Adelson: $28.3 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.2 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $20.5 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $18.1 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $16.6 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $15.9 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $15.9 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.7 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken: $15.5 billion
- Kwong Siu Hing: $12.7 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $12.6 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.9 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $10.0 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.4 billion
- Wang Laichun: $8.7 billion
- Blair Parry-Okeden: $8.6 billion
- Zhong Huijuan: $8.6 billion
- Valerie Mars: $8.3 billion
- Marijke Mars: $8.3 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
Top Residence by Investment Programs, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: [email protected]